Sunday, July 31, 2011

An End to my Journey in Spain

To all my blog readers:
Thank you so much for reading my blog throughout my journey, I cannot explain what a great experience this was and so glad I could share it with all of y'all. I will never forget this and will always look back on my blogs and remember each and every detail from the days and weeks I lived in Spain. I hope one day I can return and visit Eli and Granada again, I also hope to return back to Europe, when I can afford it again, to travel more throughout this continent. I am so intrigued in the architecture and history by each land mark I have visited and wish to visit. If you have not visited Europe at this point in your life, I would GREATLY advise for you to eventually make plans to visit. I cannot explain how much each person would learn from making a trip over here. If I had taken the rest of my Spanish classes in the United States, I would have never known what I know now. I have also found a new appreciation for museums, monuments, royal palaces, cathedrals, etc.. While there are plenty of bumps in the road, this is probably the greatest adventure I have had in my lifetime so far, I cannot wait to see what else God has planned for me throughout the course of my life. Like I wrote in a previous blog that God was always with me with every step, I continued to believe in that throughout my whole journey, especially when I started to doubt myself with speaking the language or living the way the Spaniards do. I have made some great friendships as well, I cannot wait to see them again in the future, it was really hard leaving all of them after forming such a close bond over the course of my 5 weeks here. I have learned so much from each and every one of them that I will cherish the rest of my life. I cannot believe my experience here is over, but so happy to return to my loving family and friends back in the United States. Saying my last ADIOS DE ESPAÑA!

Here are some pictures of some great friends that I have made and my favorite places I visited, will miss each and every person and each and every place.


























You always read about my host mom Eli, well I finally got a picture of her on the last day, here she is!



























No comments:

Post a Comment